What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
My sister and I rent the house out to tenants and unfortunately there was small electrical fire in the home but after googling SERVPRO I felt confident to let them do the cleaning.
They worked with me and my insurance to break the job up into two separate cleanings. The initial cleaning went great so I can't wait to have them back out in a few months!
We use SERVPRO for everything on the Base and when a small candle fire occurred we knew who to call immediately. The tenant had serious medical conditions so SERVPRO understood our concern and took it as their own, they were fast, thorough as always and we love using them.
We had another SERVPRO cleaning the structure of our home after a fire next door, so we thought it was only right to have our contents cleaned by SERVPRO. They were very patient, understanding and constantly updating us on the status of our personal belongings.
I was faced with an overnight fire and there were 10 rooms that were affected. SERVPRO handled it by cleaning the home and deodorizing it to the best of their abilities.
I use SERVPRO for many of my tenants' losses and this one particular home was faced with years of soot puffback. Everything in the home was covered in soot and SERVPRO made sure they got into all the nooks and crannies when it came to cleaning. I love relying on them.
I had a fire in my home when I was away in South Carolina, but SERVPRO kept me and my family updated on what was happening. They saved what personal items of mine they could which I was super grateful for.
Here at Hanscom Air Force Base we use SERVPRO for all of our losses. They were on the property doing a carpet cleaning when a small candle fire happened at another site - they were there promptly and gave us a sense of instant relief and comfort.