Fire in Framingham
SERVPRO is always stressing the importance of fire safety because it can take less than 15 minutes for a property to be fully under fire. Sometimes a fire is stopped before it gets too out of control and we are able to save contents.
The cause of loss in this home was a candle in the rear bedroom that was mostly kept to one room but the soot affected many other parts of the property. SERVPRO removed and discarded the affected drywall and insulation, applied a botanical anti-microbial to all affected ceilings, walls, and flooring. then proceeded to dry the structure using LGR dehumidification and axial air movers for evaporation, monitoring daily.
SERVPRO was directed by Metlife to subcontract in a dry cleaner and clean all affected soft goods, materials, and clothing. All items were retrieved except for the items in the room of origin