Pipe Leak in Lincoln, MA
This customer is one of our business owner's contacts from the Business Network International. She heard him speaking on SERVPRO's abilities to restore homes and businesses from water and fire, when just a couple days later she was faced with her own loss.
SERVPRO inspected the basement of an occupied single family residence built in 1996 for water damage in which the cause of loss was a pipe break. The water affected the carpeted flooring in the closet and bedroom.
SERVPRO extracted the water. A botanical anti-microbial was applied to all affected building materials, and SERVPRO proceeded to dry the structure using LGR dehumidification and axial air movers for evaporation, monitored daily.
A week after we were at this customer's property, they were faced with yet another water - luckily, she already knew who to call!