HVAC Malfunction in Edinburg Center
The Edinburg Center in Burlington previously had a water damage so when they were faced with a soot loss, they knew who to call.
SERVPRO inspected an occupied single family residence built in 2007 for a soot cleaning in the HVAC room on the main level of the residence. The damage was caused by a malfunction in the HVAC system, which caused soot damage in the room.
SERVPRO cleaned all contents within the room as well as the walls, ceiling, and tile floors. SERVPRO will install a HEPA (air filtration) device while will allow the air to be cleaned . All services were be performed by IICRC certified technicians in accordance to the IICRC S500 Standard