If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (781) 861-0500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Malfunction causes Fire in Bedford home

SERVPRO received an emergency  fire and water loss to a single family home in which the cause of loss was an electrical malfunction in an upstairs bathroom fan. The damage was mostly contained to the bathroom and the foyer. SERVPRO had to wait for the electrician to control the breakers before we were able to begin the restoration process.

The policy owner's adjuster approved to exceed the ESL, install (2) 1000 CFM air scrubbers, hydroxyl generator deodorizing machine, LGR dehumidification, and axial air movers. Some light demo was also approved to remove wet insulation and burnt ceilings. Once the demo was completed and the wet building materials were returned to a dry standard, SERVPRO proceeded to clean the soot from the affected residence.